Monday, February 21, 2011

Turn Up the Lights...All the Lights

So I just saw the Kanye West "All of the Lights" video. It was amazing (as always from Kanye), and everyone should go watch it. Unless you have epilepsy...in that case, DO NOT go watch it, because you'll probably die during the video or very shortly after. lol.





"All of the Lights" was the official theme song for All-Star Weekend, which was my original purpose for writing this post...tonight marked the closing of NBA All-Star weekend. :-( It was by far the best ASW I've seen in like 10 years. Here's my recap:

No one watched the Rookie/Sophmore game, I'm not even sure why it's still televised.

Justin Beiber won MVP in the Celebrity Game, and that was expected because he's in the Illuminati. lol

Stephen Curry won the Skills Challenge, which surprised me because I thought D Rose had it for sure.

James Jones won the 3 Point Contest, which doesn't matter because he doesn't hit 3's for the Heat so :-P

Blake Griffin won the Slam-Dunk contest, which really wasn't a surprise. Javale McGee (who looks very much like a leopard) was runner-up, and had some really great dunks.

The West won the All-Star Game (again.), and Kobe got MVP. (shocker *sarcastic face*)

Other Random Facts:

Rihanna looked amazing, except she appears to have robbed Ronald McDonald for his wig.

Stevie Wonder came to hear the game.

Chris Bosh still looks like a baby Brontosaurus n the Geico Gecko.

Also, I think Chris Bosh may have snuck into the All-Star game, if not, then I need answers as to how he got there.

John Wall looks alot like Soulja Boy.

Lebron STILL hasn't been tested for HGH.

Cee-lo Green makes strangely good music even though he looks like a garden gnome.

Kobe still appears to be a large opossum disguised in a man suit and I'm the only one who notices.

Beyonce's shoes gave me life....but then Kanye's pants took it away.




No comments:

Post a Comment